Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Over 200 Dead Bodies on Mount Everest


As of mid-2011, Mount Everest has claimed the lives of over 216 known mountain climbers. The area above 26,000 feet is called “the Death Zone”, where breathing fresh oxygen from canisters is necessary for all but the most experienced climbers.
The atmospheric pressure is about a third of that at sea level, meaning there is about one third the amount of oxygen to breathe.  The air is so thin recovery of bodies has proven impossible.  Given this, many victims lay where they took their last breath.

**
Tensing Norgay and Edmund Hilary on Mount Everest, May 28 1953
Tensing Norgay and Edmund Hilary on Mount Everest, May 28 1953
*

Sergei and Francys Arsentiev

“PLEASE don’t leave me,” the dying woman cried.  Two climbers heard the screams of Francys Arsentiev, an American climber who had fallen after succumbing to snow blindness and found herself separated from her husband.  They were in the death zone, they were low on oxygen, and the woman was on the side of a steep cliff; carrying her was not an option.  The trip just to get down to her would be a risk of their own lives. Despite the risks, the two climbers – Ian Woodall and Cathy O’Dowd – climbed down to her and did what they could to give her assistance.
But it was too late.  Ian and Cathy administered oxygen and tended to Fran, but there was nothing they could do. They returned to base camp to seek help and report their findings.

Eight years later the two climbers would return (above). In an attempt to give Francys a makeshift high-altitude burial, they would place an American flag on her body along with a note from her family.
At the time of Francys’ death in 1998, no one knew what had happened to her husband and climbing partner Sergei. He had been climbing with her and had disappeared around the same time; all that had been found were his pick axe and rope. On the day Francys died, other climbers had last seen Sergei far ahead of Francys on the descent after the two had accidentally become separated.
Everest-Francys-4
Sergei & Francys
Looking for his wife, Sergei later backtracked toward the summit despite knowing he did not have enough Oxygen to last. His exposure to the harsh conditions on Everest so far had been all he could handle, and he was beginning to suffer from frostbite. Still, Sergei would not leave his wife behind.
Sergei had made his way back to Francys, and descended toward the cliff she lay on as she screamed for help. Sadly, he fell to his death trying to reach his wife.
(Click thumbnails to enlarge)
Everest-Francys-2 Everest-Francys-3 Everest-Francys-1
Francys Arsentiev before her death; Francys memorial
**

Green Boots

PaljorPossibly the most famous body on Everest is that of “Green Boots,” an Indian climber named Tsewang Paljor. Paljor was a Constable with the Indo-Tibetan Border Police who took his last breath on the 10th of May during the famous 1996 Mount Everest Disaster. Paljor was part of a three-man group that was attempting to be the first Indian team to ascend Mt. Everest from the Northeastern route. The weather that season was worse than otheryears and 1996 proved to be one of the deadliest seasons for Mount Everest climbers. When the storm rolled in, visibility went to zero and the temperature dropped considerably.  Separated from the climbers in his group and suffering from the cold, Paljor found a small cave and huddled inside for protection from the elements.  Little did he know that would be his resting place for the next 15 years. (below)
**

George Mallory

One of the more storied climbers that met his fate on Everest was George Mallory, a famous English Mountaineer.  In 1924, Mallory fell to his death during a storm while attempting to be the first to reach the summit of Everest. His body was discovered in 1999 during the Mallory and Irvine Research Expedition. Decades earlier, Chinese climbers had reported seeing a “European body” laying face down on a shelf off the main trail. Given the description and the date of the find, experts had always assumed it was the body of Andrew Irvine.  Irvine was another famous English Mountaineer who had attempted the ascent of Everest with Mallory and perished in the same storm.
During a 1933 Everest expedition, climbers found Andrew Irvine’s axe and rope.  Because of this, it was widely believe to be Irvine’s body discovered by the Chinese. When the body was found during the 1999 search expedition, it was discovered to be that of George Mallory, not Irvine.  Mallory was found face down in a bunch of shale with his arms spread out and up.  His skin was in remarkably good condition but was tanned from 75 years of sun exposure.  After examining the body, experts hypothesized that Mallory’s rope had failed as he was found with a short severed rope tied around his waist.  He was also found with a golf ball-sized hole in his forehead, indicating he might have suffered blunt force trauma from striking a sharp rock.  Andrew Irvine has never been found.
Video of the Mallory Body Find on Everest:
**
The morbidity of seeing hundreds of bodies along one’s ascent up Mount Everest is only trumped by the fascination of the levels of preservation of many of the bodies.  The temperatures are ideal for long-term preservation; perhaps some of these corpses will serve as studies for generations thousands of years from now.
Or maybe not?
The Nepalese consider Mount Everest sacred, and do not want it to become a graveyard.  Many parents of those who have perished have asked for the bodies to be left as they were when they died, but this is against Nepalese law.  As soon as a body can be reached for retrieval, it is and then is brought down for identification and burial. Those too high for retrieval will have stone tombs (called cairns) constructed around the corpses to shield them from the elements and the view of other climbers.  A few corpses located on shallow ledges were rolled off to be buried in the snow below, away from the trail.
(Click thumbnails to enlarge)
 
*

David Sharp

A more recent story is that of David Sharp.  David was an English mountaineer who, in 2005, ascended Everest in a group but attempted the final climb by himself.  At one point he stopped in a small cave and eventually froze to the point he could not move.  As he lay near death below the summit, he was passed by over 40 other climbers both on their way up and their way down.
Sharp had stopped to rest and protect himself from the elements in the same cave Green Boots had used.  Since David was not moving, the 40 climbers that passed by had either not seen him or assumed he was Green Boots.  A group of sherpas in a later expedition on the way up to the summit noticed Sharp just off the trail, alive and moaning. When the sherpas reached David, he was not coherent and badly frostbitten – but he was able to say his name and which party he was with.
After giving David some oxygen, the sherpas attempted to help him climb down but he could not stand under his own power. Realizing Sharp was not going to be able to move, the sherpas pulled David into the sunlight hoping the sun exposure would warm him up.  By the time the sherpas returned to camp to report their find, David was dead. The last party to see Sharp alive was the documentary crew filming the ascent of double-amputee Mark Inglis.  Since they were filming, they had cameras rolling when they approached David and the footage was used in the documentary.
“Dying for Everest” – a short documentary outlining the David Sharp case including video of Sharp next to Green Boots:
Below: David Sharp’s memorial, David Sharp, and Green Boots’ Cave where David Sharp was found
  
**
Some died peacefully in their sleep, while others (who fell and/or became injured) were left to die slowly of hypothermia.  Until recently, the statistics were nearly one in four climbers dies attempting to reach the summit.  Advancements in technology and experience have led to a better survival rate of climbers.  Currently about 1,000 climbers a year attempt to reach the summit, and on average 15-20 perish.
Expeditions are the primary source of income for Nepal, and licenses to ascend start at around $25,000.  If you have lesser experience and want to ascend with an experienced group, several companies will lead you to the top with a team of sherpas for prices starting around $40,000 per person.

Quick video of a discovered body:  
Satellite & Map: here
* May the climbers who have perished on Mount Everest rest in peace. *
**

23 comments:

  1. Buy perfect money in India @Rs.70/- per pm Sell @Rs.58/- per pm,CALL 08054019105, Chandigarh, 160017

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Buy/Sell Perfect Money At Reasonable Rates. We Provide Perfect Money At best Rates.
    We also sell buy Perfect Money, neteller and Bitcoin.

    Call us : +91 9517544444

    Gtalk : garrysingh1598

    Web.: www.sellperfectmoney64.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post mate. The planning of your post is superb. So- you rock for sharing this amazing post.

    best hotel in dalhousie

    best hotel in dharamshala

    best hotel in khajjiar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I will have to continue studying yours and pray that someday I will write on a subject with as lot of wisdom as you have! Bravo!!
    Best Guest house in Chopta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post. Please do keep up the great work.
    Hotel in Dalhousie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I extremely like your post since it will be helpful for pursuers so a debt of gratitude is in order for composing a valuable data.
    hotmail.com
    hotmail sign up

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a professional in all kinds of hacking services, which leads me into giving out a blank ATM card to all individuals & serious minded people only. I hack, clone ATM cards worth's the total sum of $500,000.00 United States Dollars, with this card you can withdraw the sum of $3500 as daily limit till you cash out the sum total said sum & this cards has been cloned & hacked in the manner that you'll never be caught not detected during usage. For more info, kindly email us: fastatmhackers@gmail.com OR Call/WhatsApp: +16626183756



    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very useful, although it will be important to help simply click that web page link: superoshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Sara Johnson, I live in california U.S.A and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family after been scammed severally by these online loan lenders, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. he gave happiness to me and my family, although at first i found it hard to trust him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, i was in need of a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life all over as a single parents with 2 kids, I met this honest and GOD fearing loan lender online Dr. Dave Logan that helped me with a loan of $300,000.00 U.S. Dollars, he is indeed a GOD fearing man, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact him on (daveloganloanfirm@gmail.com and Call/Text: +1(501)800-0690 ) .. and inform them Sara Johnson directed you.. Thanks. Blessed Be.

    ReplyDelete

  9. I've been seeing posts and testimonials about BLANK ATM CARD but I never believed it, not until I tried it myself. It was on the 12th day of March. I was reading a post about places to visit in Slovakia when I saw this captivating post about how a Man described as Mr Harry changed his life with the help of a Blank Atm Card. I didn't believe it at first until I decided to reach him through the mail address attached to the post. To my greatest imagination, it was real. Right now am living up to a standard I never used to live before. Today might be your lucky day! Reach Mr Harry via email: (harrybrownn59@gmail.com) see you on the brighter side of life. you can also text him on his number:+1(661)-797-0921

    ReplyDelete
  10. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN, CHECK OUT THE BLANK ATM CARD IN LESS THAN 24hours {oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com}


    I want to testify about OSCAR WHITE blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no hope then I saw so many testimony about how OSCAR WHITE send them the blank ATM card and i use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get $100,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily.OSCAR WHITE is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email Him on how to get it now via: oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-362-2310

    ReplyDelete

  11. My ex ruined me broke due to his incessant extravagant spending , I found myself in a big mess. I talked to a loan company and I was told that they can't lend me loan . I was devastated, that's put me into a lot of debt. I looked online and came across Mr Oscar White of oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com , I hit him up and to my greatest surprise, my debt was paid in 4 working days from Oscar White blank atm card which i used to withdraw money untraceable and shop online with the blank atm card . I was so amazed and it didn't cost me too much to get the card and today have made up to $50,000.I implore you to contact him on how to get yours and because rich like me @ oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-362-2310.No doubt he's the best out there and your problems will be solved!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greetings....

    Check out these Credit Cards today.
    My name is Jamie West from Denver. A successful business owner and father. I got one of these already programmed Credit cards that allows me to withdraw a maximum of $7,500 daily for 30 days. I am so happy about these cards because I received mine last week and have already used it to get $45,000. Mr Frank Carlos of Email: atmgeniuslinks@gmail.com  is giving out these cards to support people in any kind of financial problem. I must be sincere to you, when i saw the advert, I believed it to be illegal and a hoax but when I contacted Mr Frank Carlos, he confirmed to me that although it is illegal, nobody gets caught while using these cards because they have been programmed to disable every communication once inserted into any Automated Teller Machine(ATM). If interested contact him as soon as possible Email: atmgeniuslinks@gmail.com

    WhatsApp: +1-781-656-7138.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Want to use this medium to appreciate an online ghost hacker, after being ripped off my money he helped me find my cheating lover and helped me hacked his WHATSAPP, GMAIL, kik and all his social media platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me and in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy, contact him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting (smithhackingcompanyltd@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: smithhackingcompanyltd@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(360)6370612

    ReplyDelete
  15. HELLO, I am Rebecca Michaelson by name living in Europe. Here is a good news for those interested. There is away you can earn money without stress contact (THOMAS FREDDIE) for a blank [ATM CARD] today and be among the lucky once who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine anywhere in the world. I got my master card from a good Hacker on the internet, with this ATM Card I am able to collect $5000 dollars every day via contacts:
    +1 (985) 465-8370 {thomasunlimitedhackers@gmail.com}
    I was very poor but this card have made me rich and happy, If you want to get this opportunity to become rich and establish your business then apply for this Master card, I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $240,000.00 dollars from THOMAS FREDDIE UNLIMITED Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy and they ALSO OFFER FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. get yours from THOMAS FREDDIE UNLIMITED HACKERS today. Kindly contact them by Email thomasunlimitedhackers@gmail.com

    Thank You and God bless

    ReplyDelete

  16. This card are real i got my card few hours ago and am just coming back from the ATM where i made my first withdraw of $4500, i am going crazy this is fucking real OSCAR WHITE sorry for being so skeptical about it at first don’t blame me the street these days got fucked up lots of scammers and now i can recommend whoever needs a blank ATM card with about $50,000,000.00 on it which you can withdraw within a month because the card has a daily limit.if you are facing any financial problem contact him asap email address is oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(513)-299-8247 as soon as possible .

    ReplyDelete
  17. GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whats-app: +1(209)-643-1515

    I want to testify about Oscar White blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Oscar White hackers send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. ( oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com ) I email them also and they sent me the blank ATM card. I have use it to get 75,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 4,500 USD daily. Oscar White is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM machine vault with the use of ATM programmed card which runs in automatic mode.
    Email:oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com
    Text & Call or Whats-app: +1(209)-643-1515

    ReplyDelete

  18. GET RICH WITH THE USE OF BLANK ATM CARD FROM
    (besthackersworld58@gmail.com)
    Has anyone here heard about blank ATM card? An ATM card that allows you to withdraw cash from any Atm machine in the world. No name required, no address required and no bank account required. The Atm card is already programmed to dispense cash from any Atm machine worldwide. I heard about this Atm card online but at first i didn't pay attention to it because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from guarantee Atm card vendor. We both went to the ATM machine center and confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I’ve been withdrawing $1,500 to $5000 daily from the blank ATM card & this card has really changed my life financially. I just bought an expensive car and am planning to get a house. For those interested in making quick money should contact them on: Email address : besthackersworld58@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +1(323)-723-2568

    ReplyDelete
  19. DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? CONTACT US TODAY VIA WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    HELLO
    Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. Are you in search of a legit loan? Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages? Have you been turned down by your banks? Have you also been scammed once? Have you lost money to scammers or to Binary Options and Cryptocurrency Trading, We will help you recover your lost money and stolen bitcoin by our security FinanceRecovery Team 100% secured, If you are in financial pains consider your financial trauma over. We Offer LOANS from $3,000.00 Min. to $30,000,000.00 Max. at 2% interest rate NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY VIA WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete

  20. GOOD CARD WITH COOL CASH...Get THE 2022 BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it´s not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can withdraw a total sum of $5,000.00 USD daily,try and get yours today from (MR OSCAR WHITE ) of oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com And be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from it. Now email the hacker :  oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or Text/WhatsApp +1(330)-732-5665

    ReplyDelete
  21. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MONEY TO BINARY OPTION SCAM OR ANY ONLINE SCAM WHATSOEVER?.DO YOUR DESIRE CREDIT REPAIR[EQUIFAX, EXPERIAN, TRANSUNION? WELL, YOU HAVE FOUND REDEMPTION.


    BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS looking to hoax.
    if you have been a VICTIM, contactEmail:creditcards.creditscoreupgrade@gmail.com
    whatsapp:+1(437) 536-6082 for directives.
    Here, it's always a win for you.

    ��OUR SERVICES��
    ∆Binary Option funds recovery
    ∆Social media hack
    ∆Recovery of loan scam
    ∆Credit repair (Equifax,Experian,Transunion)
    ∆Email hack
    ∆College score upgrade
    ∆Android & iPhone Hack
    ∆Website design
    ∆Website hack
    ∆And lots more.
    We have specially programmed ATMs that can be used to withdraw money at ATMs, shops and points of sale. We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers all over the world, the cards have a withdrawal limit every week.

    CONTACT INFO:
    Email:creditcards.creditscoreupgrade@gmail.com
    whatsapp:+1(437) 536-6082
    Copyright ©️ 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Buy your real and fake passport#/ ID Cards#/ Visas#/Drivers license#/

    (WhatsApp+1 (901) 878-9747)

    (WhatsApp+1 (901) 878-9747)

    Send message to: approvedocs@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. buy your driver license

    real drivers license for sale

    buy a real driving licence

    counterfeit driver's license

    where to buy driver license

    download driver license maker

    get my driver's license online

    buy drivers license online usa

    (WhatsApp+1 (901) 878-9747)

    (WhatsApp+1 (901) 878-9747)

    Send message to: approvedocs@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete